A graduate of Rochester Institute of Technology, Ron also holds a CCIM and CES® (Certified Exchange Specialist) designation.
Building ADE on the foundation of educating others on 1031 exchanges, Ron is a lecturer for professional and educational groups which include CPAs, attorneys, realtors, investor groups, and Georgia State University, Mercer Law School and Emory University’s graduate real estate programs. Ron’s articles on various exchange topics have appeared in the CCIM Journal, the Georgia Society of CPAs’ Current Accounts, the Journal of Accountancy, Realtor Magazine and others.
- Certified Exchange Specialists
- National Association of Realtors
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Georgia Board of Realtors
- GaREIA (Georgia Real Estate Investors Association)
- AGREE (Association of Georgia Real Estate Exchangers)
- Community Bankers Association of Georgia
- Board of Directors, The Federation of Exchange Accommodators (2000 - 2008)
Professional Licenses, Registration and Designations
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- Real Estate Broker (GA)
- Securities Registration, Series 22 and 63